- Day 1º. COUNTRY OF ORIGIN - SAN JOSE - Meet and greet at Juan Santamaria International Airport and private transfer to your Hotel in San Jose.
- Día 2°. TOUR VOLCAN ARENAL & TERMALES DE TABACÓN - Breakfast, this tour shows the best of both worlds, in terms of the raw untamed beauty of the imposing Arenal Volcano, which is juxtaposed against the lush and soothing thermal waters of Tabacon Hot Springs. All this set against a backdrop of lush vegetation and breathtaking views of the nearly perfect conical shaped lines of the volcano. In route to the Arenal Volcano, we will stop at the famous town of Sarchi, known as the birthplace of Costa Rica’s Artisans. In Sarchi, you will be able to appreciate many of the art crafts and souvenirs that Costa Rica has to offer. Also, you will see the world’s largest ox cart according to the Guinness Book. The cart is 2 stories high, nearly 45 feet long (14 meters) and weighs 4400 lbs. (2 tons) and took 70 days to complete. Made out of wood (cedar) and decorated with bright colors, designed based on our typical and traditional oxcarts.
The journey will then continue, traversing diverse plantations with agricultural products, including pineapple and plantain farms, mango groves, ornamental plants and even cattle ranches until arriving to the small town of La Fortuna, and stopping to enjoy lunch at a cozy restaurant with a magnificent view of the volcano, now is visited by tourist from all around the world hoping for the opportunity to witness volcanic activity, such as the white plumes of smoke that emanate from the conical shaped behemoth.
Then you will go on to relax at one of the best hot springs in the area where you will revel in the cleansing and rejuvenating effects of the thermal waters, as well as an optional massage or other special treatment, if you choose, that must be reserved ahead of time to ensure availability. Spa treatments are not included and are payable directly at the resort.
Tabacon Hot Springs combines the four elements of nature; the heat of the volcano, the flowing waters of the hot springs, the pure air of the rainforest, and the fertile earth of the Fortuna de San Carlos Region. An essential part of exploring the wondrous world of the Tabacon Hot Springs is soaking in the cascading thermal waterfalls. This natural hydrotherapy is a surefire way to achieve proper relaxation. The river-pool temperatures range from 72 to 105 degrees Fahrenheit.
And for a perfect ending, before going back to San José, a wonderful dinner will be served with a great view of the volcano so that you do not miss any opportunity to look at the classically shaped volcano.
- Día 3°. TOUR PARQUE NACIONAL MANUEL ANTONIO - Breakfast, Manuel Antonio National Park is considered one of the most beautiful parks in Costa Rica. On this tour, you will visit pristine Beaches, with coral reefs, bordered by exuberant vegetation and the natural wonders of the tropical rainforest. The Beaches in Manuel Antonio are highly coveted as some of the best that Costa Rica has to offer.
On the way to Manuel Antonio National Park, you will travel along the coastline enjoying scenic views, including African palm plantations. You will also travel past small villages along the Pacific Coast, until you reach the port of Quepos and the ultimately the National Park.
Since access to the park itself is closed to vehicles, you will hike to the preserve, crossing a creek. Once in the park, you can simply relax and enjoy the Beach, sunbathe, or hike through the park’s trails, which will allow you to observe Manuel Antonio’s abundant flora and fauna. Several species of monkeys, iguanas, birds and possibly even the three-toed sloth can be seen.
If you chose to hike the trail to Cathedral Point, do not forget your camera; the views of the park and the sea are simply spectacular!
- Día 4°. TOUR A ISLA TORTUGA - Breakfast, this excursion departs from San Jose very early in the morning to Puntarenas, where you will aboard a yacht to Isla Tortuga (Turtle Island), a beautiful island located in the Gulf of Nicoya.
At Tortuga Island you will experience a day full of beautiful skies, great ocean views and live music. On board the yacht savory tropical fruits and refreshing natural drinks will be served. Then, you will explore the island, immersing yourself in the calm clear waters and lush landscape, where you can take a swim, sunbathe, and/or take an optional tour like kayaking or snorkeling. Then a delicious lunch will be prepared by the crew.
Tortuga Island is composed of 120 hectares of gorgeous terrain, with 4 main hills; not to mention a 500 meter Beach which is a recipient of the blue flag certification. On the way to Tortuga Island you will see the San Lucas Island which in the past was a security prison where no human rights existed and thus a dark age in Costa Rica´s history.
The journey to Tortuga Island will be on board a yacht equipped with 2 Cummins Marino 300 HP motors, radar, satellite navigation systems, VHF marine radio, clean bathrooms, and palatable drinking water.
A very experienced and international maritime license yacht captain and well trained crew will make sure you have a safe, enjoyable and unforgettable journey.
- Día 5°. SAN JOSÉ – COUNTRY OF ORIGIN - Breakfast included in the Hotel. Transfer out. End Services.
•The price includes October 2019 - December 15, 2020. (does not apply at the end and beginning of the year and Easter)
•The price includes all specific ground services, NOT INCLUDING FLIGHTS.
•Hotels, a maximum of 36 hours are confirmed after the reservation, the hotels are 4-star category and can be the same or similar to the specific ones